[amayausers.com] Re: spirit wear source

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 18:03:07 UT

This message was posted by Ray on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/326.html#000005

Crooked Brook is no only an embroidery company; it is a label used by the
atelier division of our art studio.

We are a full service pattern making, sample making, custom embroidery, private
label and apparel design studio, with small lot production capabilities. Since
1989, we have built a strong reputation of providing apparel designs, patterns,
fit and production samples for many brand name catalogs and retailers, as well
as wardrobe and costumes for movies, television and theater.

With your input, we can design Custom Made Hoodies
(http://www.crookedbrook.com/custom-made-hoodies.htm) or jackets for you, your
crew, team, club, band, organization, fraternity, sorority or school. These are
hoodies made from an individual pattern according to a customer?s measurements,
fabric and style specifications.

Please call us to discuss details and depending on your price point, we might
be able to design a jacket or hoodie tailored to your needs.