[amayausers] Re: specialty wooden or plastic hoop size

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:06:17 -0500

I don't see that hoop listed in the Amaya system, so the coordinates would have
to be
entered.  I'm not familiar enough with what is entailed with that, but it
should be worth
the effort for the amount of use it will be getting :-)  JMHO  When I finally
order mine,
I'll have to do the same.  I have to tell you, it's a great hoop with lots of
uses.  NAYY
Edna