[amayausers] Re: software upgrade

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:19:12 -0500

Sandra,
The only thing I can think of that was a surprise to me was that the stepper
for oiling the hook increased substantially. It turned out that there is now
a hook type drop-down box that defaulted to coated. I have an uncoated hook.

Otherwise, I didn't have any problems with the upgrade when I did what you
said. I am running Windows XP Professional.

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC