[amayausers.com] Re: small text tie offs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:08:34 UT

This message was posted by Lisa@BYH on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/555.html#000001

I'd love to know the answer to that as well.  I've tried all 5 tie ins and offs
on my letters.  One of my favorite fonts is Ole Script-DAK and the pull out
happens in both start and finish on some letters.  Even with the ties "always
on".  My concern is that, not only did the tie not work, but there must not be
any bobbin thread throughout the area of the pull out/unraveling area in the
letter. Suggestions?