[amayausers] Re: small lettering on hats not working-help!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:55:48 -0500

I've shut it down for the nite...have all of 13 hats done...and tried
a Port Flex, hooped it flat and tight,
etc.and haven't been able to sew even one letter without multiple
breaks.
have to tell the client he isn't getting the hats-at all...
if he wants hats they will have to be the unstructured canvas ones-
had no problems with those.

Went to try and do the 6 signs, and the vinyl won't even stick to the
sign blanks...
another job shot.
SO, 12 1/2 hours today...and not one job finished....

I'm out of here...

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx