[amayausers] Re: small lettering for hat backs

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:15:07 -0400

If you open the code sheet, it will tell you the minimum and maximum size
for each font. I usually use micro block on letters that small but there are
a couple others you can choose from. You may have to reduce the letter width
because the name is so long. I came up with 3.53" wide at 100%
My 30 second break time is over, back to my 350 caps. I'm sooo tired
watching this same design run over and over.

Steve

All,
             Need to know which lettering is best for sewing on hat backs. I
have been playing around with the different standard embroidery  fonts that
come with our software and I have not found any that are smaller than .25.
This makes my sew out just over 5 inches and it does not sew well. The
lettering is  WWW.ADUBMOTORSPORTS.COM <http://www.adubmotorsports.com/>  and
is going on the back of flexfit hats that are a cotton / polyester blend. I
am using a 70/10 sharp needle.

Thanks

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads