[amayausers.com] Re: slimline clamping system or hoopmaster

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:54:07 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/638.html#000002

You can't use the slimline clamping system on sweatshirts, teeshirts, or
jackets except for just a name or small logo on the chest pocket area...there
is no 'space' for the hoods, backs, excess material to go when you clamp it.
I bought the slimline first-and it is on our machine half the time. Tried it
for polos-big order, small logo...about the 30th shirt suddenly realized that
every single one was crooked...my lineup was off.
Ruined a couple hundred dollar order...but for knit beanies, fleece blankets,
back of hats...it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. After the polo
disaster, I bought the All in One hooper...and haven't ruined a shirt since.
Bolted it down to a little rolling 'microwave' stand so supplies are stored
underneath it. Got tons of free artwork (digitized) with it as a 'package'.
Also talked with Sal, the owner of the ocmpany..and he says anyone from the
Amaya group here-will get 10% price by saying so!
We are not a high production shop-the Amaya sometimes will sit for weeks doing
nothing...but the clamp system and hooper have already paid for themselves in
saved time and less rejects.
Next thing from Santa-more sizes for the clamp system!