[amayausers.com] Re: sewout tension problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:40:48 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/385.html#000003

For the most part, 40 works fine for me too. I increase to 60 if I'm sewing on
batiste or fine linen. 100 seems to also be fine. The lower limit is what seems
to be imperative to the design quality. That changes with every single job I
run now and I've seen a huge improvement and less thread breaks. If I get a
false bobbin break, I decrease by one more. Also, my bobbin tension is like the
test . . . 1-2 inch drop.