[amayausers] sewing on leather & applique

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:33:08 -0400

Okay, I've gotten more information from my contact concerning the leather
vests (which she hasn't seen either - how do people do business this way?).
I'll be adding lettering around an American flag on the back of the vests.
Still no idea of how large, but I'm working as if it is 2" letters at the
moment.

Is this something I'm going to want to applique or just embroider straight?
What's the best way to hold leather? I'm pretty nervous - but I always am
when it's a new experience.

Thanks, again.

Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions
http://www.wyvernproductions.com

At 12:42 PM 8/23/04, you wrote:
>I've got a potential order for embroidery on leather vests. I've got an
>arrangement with the local screenprinter for their embroidery jobs. I'm
>still "training" them on what questions to ask, so I don't know where the
>embroidery is going or how large it needs to be - so pricing will be a
>treat. I've managed to delete all the tips on how to embroider on leather
>as well as how to price it.
>
>Any insight and assistance would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Connie
>
>Connie Bechtel
>Wyvern Productions