[amayausers.com] Re: selector stepper error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:39:15 UT

This message was posted by JuneForever on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/261.html#000001

I get this on occasion and usually never in a repeatable place (i.e. on a
design that sews fine one time, then the error the next time).  I have always
been able to just hit the green button and it continues as expected.

There are several posts in the forums on this error.  Some have explanations on
what to check, others just say ignore it.  I only get it once in a while so I
have chosen to ignore it for the time being...

Do a search on the forums and look for "selector stepper"...