[amayausers.com] roller kit

  • From: "Michele Zimmer" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:10:16 -0400

Hi,

Does anyone have the order number for the roller kit?  I know it's about
$100 and it replaces all the pinch rollers and the other ones.  Can't think
of any names of parts right now. duh..  I can't find my catalog and I can't
find it on the melcomart website.

Thanks!!

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations