[amayausers] Re: remove from list

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:35:35 -0700

Roland,

Hope you don't get removed......I enjoy reading your posts, have learned
from you, as well as being interested in what you have to say.....

The "webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" are messages posted on the AmayaUsers.com
site.   Maybe you could just skip those ones and still read and respond to
the amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx messages.  Anyhow, I sure hope so.....

Susan
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville, CA  95687