[amayausers] Re: removable fabric marker

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:54:12 -0700

Hi Tom,
I use the purple or blue marking pen(I purchased one with blue on one end
and purple on the other) from Jo-Ann's or most fabric stores.  The blue
marker is water soluble and the purple disappears in "time".  I prefer the
blue.  I make only small marks.  However, NEVER, put a hot iron to either or
you have permanently set the color.  Just a drop of water and the blue mark
disappears instantly.
Sharon