[amayausers] Re: redo a design

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:41:43 -0700

You can scan the logo's and redigitize them.  Take out the old stitching and
put the new logos on.  That sounds great but there are a few problems.
First off it will take quite a bit of time to take out the stitches and
could possible put hoes in the uniform.  Its not real easy to digitize off a
scanned embroidered logo and would be costly to have the designs digitized.
Then trying to line up the new logos to cover the old spots it difficult as
well.  If it were me I wouldn't do it.   Depending on the designs.  If they
are all real simple designs it is one thing.  I have done quite a few Karate
Uniforms and usually they have patches made and sew them onto the uniform
and I put UFAF and the persons last name on them.

Starting over with a brand new uniform would probably be the most cost
effective, even though the uniforms are not cheap.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR