[amayausers.com] Re: "Tall' woven shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:51:54 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/337.html#000001

If you need twills the S608 and S508 from Sanmar are very nice and the long
sleeve ones come in tall.  If you are wanting more of a dress shirt try Edwards
Garment I think they come in pretty much whatever size you need.

On the wicking shirts I like the K455, k456 from SANMAR.  They are great
shirts.  They also have some different styles of wicking shirts and of course
if he wants a high end one most all of the Nike from Sanmar are wicking or
mousture management and some of the Ping are.  If he wants to spend the big
bucks the Tiger Woods shirts are really nice but our cost on them is around $45.