[amayausers.com] Re: "Field shirts"

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:13:05 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/271.html#000003

I think you can find what you need from Red Kap.  ssactivewear.com   If you are
looking for more of the fishing type you can get that at Alphashirt.com , they
sell Columbie.  Another one you might look at is Dickies.  They are also found
at alphashirt.com and if they don't stock the one you need go to Dickies
webpage and you can order anything from Dickies through Alpha and have the mill
drop ship it, at least that is what I am told.  I use Tim Burns at Gael for my
Dickies cause he is easier to deal with and is a member of one of my other
lists.  They are a few buck more through him.