[amayausers] Re: quick dry towels

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:05:07 -0400

Just got 'one' sample in about 12 x 12, does seem to be a heavier
chamois type cloth. I'll have my son the outdoor expert check it out-
and if it is the right 'fast dry' towel I'll get prices and more info
for you.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx