[amayausers] Re: quick dry towels

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:21:03 -0400

My son the rock climber says they call it a chamois even though it is
synthetic-we had looked for one for him a year ago and they were
EXPENSIVE!
Someone else in amaya land here was looking for them also. It is a
very smooth cloth-company sells it for polishing and cleaning
glasses, monitors, etc. and in the larger sizes as a sport towel.
Samples are supposed to be on the way here but I may try one of the
little ones just to see if it is a 'quick dry' as they claim.
I'll post as soon as we get the samples in.

Roland