[amayausers.com] Re: questions about digitizing small human face image

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:00:50 UT

This message was posted by harimayaman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/874.html

Tried digitizing small image of a human face.. The image looks good during
digitizing but does not look right when embroidered. Any advice as far as what
input is best for eyes and nose and mustache? Densities, stitch length, what
input to use??? HELP!! I am still using V7. Still learning the v9 version.
Thanks a million to whoever finds time to give me enlightenment.