[amayausers.com] Re: question for tech

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:08:03 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/278.html#000001

Debbie,
Sounds rather inventive if you ask me.  I say try anything as there may always
be a chance that it works.
With that said, I return to Denver on an annual basis for continued training,
talk with Melco's  technical trainer regularly about embroidery machines in
general, and also network with other tech's around the country about our
experiences day in and day out.
To date, I have never heard of that key combination attributing to the fix of
mistrims.
Sorry... But that's not to say I can't learn something new today.
Ed Orantes