[amayausers] Re: question about design ownership

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:18:32 -0700

If you charged the client for the digitizing, they own the sole right to
that design and you cannot use it for anyone else.  If you didn't charge for
the digitizing, you own the digitized design but the artwork may be
copyrighted or a trade mark so be careful using it for anyone else---you
just own the digitized sewing file.
Sharon