[amayausers] puckering on large satin lettering

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing to do a monogram with 2 3 inch letters
and a 5 inch letter T in Cally721 TTF.  The fabric is
heavyweight cotton and I am using 3oz cutaway.  I have
set the column for autosplit.  Everything stitches out
great except for the vertical serifs on the top
crossbar.  I get puckering on the outer edges of that
vertical serif.  Any ideas on how to get rid of the
puckering???

Thanks for any help!!

Susan

Susan Riedlinger