[amayausers.com] Re: promotional items

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:17:03 UT

This message was posted by Joy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/49.html#000007

Cindy,
   Almost every embroidery customer also orders promotional items. Why
shouldn't I make that extra (easy) money? I already have the art. All I have to
do is place the order, and I am making money on that order while I am stitching
another order. And the customers like the one stop shopping. I would rather
order there promotional items for them, instead of the other promo guy to take
there embroidery order and contract it out. Who ever told you that there's not
much money in it must not want you to become there competitor.
Just another point of view