[amayausers] Re: problem fabric, small lettering and magna-glide bobbin

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:32:56 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/47.html

I am working on a design with small lettering and was getting ho-hum results
using 40wt and 60wt thread. Several sessions later I tried a magna-glide
bobbin. Sha-zam! Big improvement!
I was using acti-feed in all cases, but what a difference that bobbin made for
both the 40 and 60 wt threads.
Has anyone else had such a life-changing moment with the magna-glides? I'm
ready to switch. Any reason why not?

Mary