[amayausers] Re: pique shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:41:00 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/157.html#000004

Folks = I've tried some of the ideas here, mainly the backing and the pull comp
which seems to have improved the fill areas. I am sewing on both Outer Banks
2100/2400 and the Steadman Hanes 055X from SanMar so I don't think the shirt
quality is the issue.

I'm still not happy with the text.  I'm sewing 0.4 inch Roman Block with a 15
pt center walk underlay.  I'm just not happy with the way the text looks, but
this may be as good as it gets.  Thanks for the help so far - if anybody has
any tips for small letters on pique, please send them my way.