[amayausers.com] Re: pictures for web site

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:49:50 UT

This message was posted by mary o on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/628.html

I am trying to get information and pictures together for a  web site and I
would like to have designs displayed on tees, sweatshirts etc.  I was looking
at other web sites and found one that has pictures of the garment with a design
on it.  The garment is filled out like a person is wearing it, but there is no
person.  Does anyone know where you can get the template picture of garments
that I could add the design to?  Below is a link to what I am looking for.
 http://www.cafepress.com/+horse-breed+sweatshirts-hoodies

- mary