[amayausers] Re: parts

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:39:44 -0800

Just wanted to give an update.  Mike received my power supply yesterday and
has it fixed and is shipping it back to me tomorrow.  It cost about $500 to
fix cause it blew lots of inside parts that he had to remove and replace.
Price on the new one would have been over $900 so I saved approx $400.  I
will let you know how it works when I get it back next week.  It will take 5
days to get it back cause he is on the East Coast and I am out West.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957