[amayausers] Re: ordering problems

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:02:55 -0400

Not having been able to use the online order system even ONCE over a year
and a half, I wasn't familiar with how difficult it is to place an order...I
see your point! Didn't realize you had to 'point and click' to place an
order by thread #....a 'generic' 'enter the thread spool number here window'
would make it much easier I guess?
We gave up long ago-use the website only to double check pricing or
something-then just call it in. THEN we call in a day later to find out why
our order isn't in the system (because it usually DOES get lost in the
system) and then wait a week to get it.
Madeira-order goes out that day or next day....and we get it the next day.
But they don't have the hoops and parts and stuff for the amaya.