[amayausers.com] Re: opinion on cap backs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:22:12 UT

This message was posted by debndukes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/741.html#000003

12cm hoop all the way.  I take the top and lay it upside down on the table with
the notch on the hoop facing me.  Take the cap with the buckle open in the left
hand, take the 12cm ring and put it inside the cap where you want to hoop it,
then push the bottom hoop onto the top hoop with the cap between them.
Basically, everything is upside down but I just did 96 cap backs in about 3
hours with 2 machines and 4 hoops. Goodluck.