[amayausers] Re: not embroidery but....

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:48:26 -0500

Hey, if anyone is crazy like me and has a retail store or a salon
besides an
embroidery machine in your cellar...I just listed an entire ear
piercing system
on ebay. Had to get out of it when state laws changed and I didn't
want to spend
the money to become a tattoo person to be able to pierce! Wierd law...
but its a Studex System 75.
Figured, like me, there might be 'multi purpose' business people here
in Amaya land.
Besides our graphic shop/studio (embrodiery, screenprinting,
engraving, signs, etc.)
I also own a full line boutique/jewelry store so I had been doing
piercing for 30 years.
Let me know (off the chat here) if anyone is interested-I'll give you
the eBay number.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx