[amayausers.com] Re: (no subject) now Horse Halters

  • From: "David Kohler" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:19:11 -0500

I had the opportunity to TRY one of the heavy woven type, never again!  Too
thick, too slow, woven nylon was too dense and gave it back before I cut it
up with the needle badly. Tried heavy needles, sharps, large eyes, etc. but
the thread would break too often.  I suppose with a heavier thread it might
succeed, but time was against me.

P. David Kohler

Integrity Embroidery

a member of Trinity grafX