[amayausers] Re: new Amaya user group

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:21:46 -0400

Nice work Ed!  Congrats!

: -----Original Message-----
: From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: [mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Orantes
: Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 10:18 AM
: To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: Subject: [amayausers] Re: new Amaya user group
:
: Wendy,
:       Here's a tip, if you haven't been doing this already...
:  We've been in our storefront now for exactly one year and
: we've been keeping track of all the addresses of those who
: have used our services in the past.  Either by asking them if
: they mind being on our mailing list for specials or simply by
: taking the address off the checks they pay us with before
: making the deposit.
:       We decided to have a "New Showroom Special" as we
: knocked out a wall and expanded our showroom (made our sewing
: area smaller) -and sent a mass mailing (post cards) out to
: all the people on our list (cost was about $124 between the
: printer and mailing service including postage-bulk rate).
: Special was $5 for one location per garment you bring in to
: us instead of the regular $7.95 price.
:       For the two days (Friday and Saturday) this went on, we
: had the biggest response we've ever had since the day we
: started in the business (almost 3 years now).  We are back
: logged 3 weeks now and it's not even Christmas.
:       Good luck to you.
: Ed Orantes
: Amaya Tech/Owner
: New Orleans, La.