[amayausers] Re: new Amaya user group

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:32:29 -0500

Good Morning Aaron,
I made it to the list, thanks for the help.
Also, thanks for the tip on the baby blanket. After I e-mailed you I thought
about what could be happening and slowed the machine down. Viola, I made it
through without any threadbreak or false bobbin break. Now I'm wondering why
doesn't a setting stay changed when I make one? As I said,
if I uncheck the enable bobbin detect box and go back and look at settings
the check mark is back. Do have any ideas for that one? Jeff, if you are out
there why does this happen? So I have to save this change somehow, I don't
see a save button or anything.
I'm moving my machine from my house to a store front this morning. If
everyone would say tiny prayer that all goes smoothly I would be ever so
grateful.
Have a good weekend all.
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitich