[amayausers.com] Re: needle case adjustment

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:28:05 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/586.html#000007

If you were having trimming problems, you would not be asking the question!!!
Trimming problem is where you  curse, pull your hair out by the roots, snarl at
anyone who comes close, and the temptation to throw the machine through your
plate glass window is nearly overpowering.  Have I described that correctly?
If you are not experiencing any of the above, then you do not have trimming
problems.

Merry Christmas everyone from sunny Kona where we are having a  spectacularly
beautiful Hawaiian Day.  But I think of you poor slobs under 3 ft of snow.  At
least you have a White Christmas.