[amayausers.com] Re: need 'wanted' website?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:32:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/85.html#000004

Once I can find the original parts list here and the serial and model numbers
of the cooker and blender I will be calling them!

Thanks again...you don't know how many different ways I tried to 'search' for
parts for this and kept on ending up at the same two websites that didn't have
anything!
And Sears-India was no help at all...so much for 'outsourcing'....