[amayausers.com] Re: need help with standard machine (Machine type 322065 - 324999) **URGENT**

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 02:19:39 UT

This message was posted by oldtruck on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/920.html

Guys, I am facing a problem which is the color change timeout, color index
error, head is not up.

While I have swapped a new mainboard, swapped a new color change
sensor(30735-04), swapped a new actuator, color change motor(30645), swapped a
new Z index-home opto(30144-04), but the problem still remain.

The situation is like this:-
1) When I swicth on the power, usually this standard machine will initialize by
changing the color need to the home position, BUT it doesn`t do that.

2) When I try to switch needle(change color needle), AOS shows up an error
message "HEAD IS NOT UP", when I check the head timing, the current Z position
is 0.0

3) Even I have swapped a new mainboard (XT model), after configuration, it
should be fine, but the problem still remain.

Can anyone help me on this??

Thanks.

Regards,
Bryan