[amayausers.com] Re: need flag patches

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:07:09 -0500

duh....my fingers are frozen...yes, I'm looking for a couple of the USA flag (standard uniform issue, gold trim border, about the size of a business card) IF there was a nearby Scout supply store I'd just pick them up there- it's stocked in all Scout stores as a 'uniform' part in case anyone else is looking for them. I've got plenty of sources for the flag patch cheap in bulk but only need 2!

I'm hoping someone nearby on the east coast here has a box of them and
can part with 2.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx