[amayausers] Re: moving machine

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:06:47 -0500

Debbie,

1) make sure it is ONLY handled at it's "handles"
2) transport it off it's base, making sure nothing can fall/push against it,

Can it be moved in vehicle without much else?
3) you make want to take off the whole thread tree, depending your
navigation and visibility needs

My machine was moved from the study to the basement
1) lift it off it's base to a hydraulic table
2) lower the table to it's lowest position (about 6-8 inches off the floor)
3) pushing it to the back door
4) lifting the Amaya off the table, across the back door threshold into a
lawn tractor trailer
5) driving the lawn tractor trailer from the back to the front into the
street and up the drive way (our front yard is about 80 feet with a 45
degree slope)  I was holding my breath.

Good luck.  It really isn't too bad.

Terri
Embroidery Creations