[amayausers] more amayas for sale

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:23:16 -0400

I saw the popular response to the other Amaya and was looking around at some machines and thought other people on this list might be interested.

Keller, TX Twok2d2c@xxxxxxx
San Diego, CA ajgrubio@xxxxxxxxx
Valley Center, CA sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They all say the machines were built in 2004 and all 3 people are asking $10k for them. I found these on an embroidery board and I have no idea who they are so buy at your own risk. I must say that I went to www.aztecembroidery.com (the last contact on the list.) This is how NOT to design a website. I hope that person isn't on this list!