[amayausers.com] Re: loud noise, cables loose?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 18:17:56 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/684.html#000003

Hi, Juli,

The machines sew along and then is gets so loud you can't even talk in the same
room.  Then 20 seconds later it's fine, then maybe loud again for 5 seconds,
etc.

I did oil the long silver rods.  I thought that might be the issue, but it was
not, but at least those are set.

When you say to grease them, Do I grease the cables or the metal pullies?  Do
you use EMB or the other grease?

Thanks