[amayausers.com] Re: looking for font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:28:06 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/544.html#000005

Did you go through the Alphabet PDF Melco has with DesignShop. That shows all
alphabets that you have (and can buy from Melco.) There might be something
close to it. (I'm running out the door right now and don't have time to look.)
Or something your customer likes better. I would print the whole PDF and keep
it in a notebook binder to show your customers what fonts you have in stock.