[amayausers.com] Re: latest version topic

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:04:18 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/135.html

Jeff
I don't see the messages regarding the latest version so I am starting this new
one.
You are saying it is Vista compatible and you don't think it has many changes.
To make it Vista compatible won't it need significant changes and to be tested
on the Vista operating system? What is your opinion of running OS or DS Pro+ on
a Vista system at this time with the version 70.00.112?
I ask because I am about to purchase a notebook in addition to my PC and I am
limited to the ones Dell still has available with Windows XP.
Please give me your thoughts on this ASAP.
Thank you
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery