[amayausers.com] Re: last chance for Amaya jammies!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:59:55 -0400

TOM....
maybe my direct emails to you aren't getting through?
Can you call us in our office now so we can get the info-my
wife needs mailing address and CC number...it will be in
the mail today if you can call us now!

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 19, 2007, at 2:05 PM, Tom Ladow wrote:

Roland;

I have not received mine yet.  Did you mail it to me yet?

Tom LaDow

Creative Promotions