[amayausers.com] Re: laboring sound

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:05:16 -0600

Hi Genie!

We are heading that direction again to go to Vermont.  It seems our last
discussion was you looking for different work wasn't it?  So, how are you and
how are things going?

We didn't get to make our trip 2 years ago and last year was spent moving (just
a few miles from where we were) and building a shop.  It's been a little bit
busy.

Best Wishes,
Sharon Springer