[amayausers] Re: keyboard lettering

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:02:47 UT

This message was posted by Meezer City on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/104.html#000001

You can just do letting.  What you have to do in order to highlight the
lettering icon is first click the white 'sheet of paper" icon at the top left
of the screen.  When you do that the big "A" icon will work.  Now there may be
a better way but this is how I got it to work.

I did not take the software class becaue I bought the machine without software.
 I only took the first couple of days of class dealing with the machine.  Then
a year later I bought Design Shop so I have been on my own.  I just click like
mad and see what happens.

I have plain old Design Shop too.  I have often wonder if I should upgrade to
Pro+.  I mostly do lettering with Design Shop but I do have other software.