[amayausers] Re: keeping track of settings for projects

  • From: "Ann Merry" <ann.merry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:21:49 -0600

Edna,
I created a spreadsheet for keeping track of digitizing parameters, but the
column headings could also be changed to include stabilizers, machine
settings, etc. I printed it off and just write in my info, and keep it all
on a clipboard for handy reference. You are welcome to download it if you
think it could be of help.
http://www.merryembroidery.com/chart.htm
-Ann Merry