[amayausers] Re: jpg

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:35:22 -0400

Worst case, you can do a screen shot.  Hit the PrtScn button which stores
the screen to the clipboard and then paste it into any graphic editing
program...

 Not sure if you can export a design as a jpg as I'm not sitting in front of
the machine.  We went the screen shot route for our logo ;)  which you can't
see here since the list doesn't accept attachments or html mail.

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.