[amayausers] Re: jpg

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:18:19 -0600

Actually,

 I just did some playing around, and in the Design Shop level, I was able to
click and drag a selection box around the entire design, then Right Mouse
click on it in the screen, select Copy, then open Word and paste it directly
in. Then I was able to click on the graphic in Word, right click on it, then
select Edit Graphic, and it was editing it in a Vector Mode. So, it looks
like it is not just a Pro+ option..

 Jeff Banks