[amayausers.com] Re: installing design shop v9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 00:22:00 UT

This message was posted by Mike Doe on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/312.html#000002

Cheryl,
Your V7 key will be updated to work with V9 as soon as you enter the re-enable
code.  If you can not find this code I would suggest you call your sales person
or Melco Mart and request another copy of this. This can be emailed to you so
make sure to request this service.  Please let me know if you have any other
questions on this.  You can email me at mdoe@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Mike Doe
Melco