[amayausers] Re: hooping visors

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:26:01 -0400

Also of note... You can turn off hoop detection to give yourself a little
more room to sew with.  OF COURSE - DO THIS WITH GREAT CARE... ALWAYS TRACE
AND KNOW WHERE YOUR HOOP LIMITS REALLY ARE. DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU BREAK
YOUR MACHINE!

Ok, enough bold letters.  We have found we can fit things much tighter to
the brim than the limits are set. The CCF is actually great for doing visors
in my experience!

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.